
Mine arrived this morning and has already proved to be a huge time saving asset .. We named her 'Stella', yeah we're weird like that ..
So far she has made (within minutes I'll add) two lots of bread dough, chocolate and cashew nut sandwich spread, garlic and herb dip (also delicious spread on fresh rolls), steamed meatballs in fresh tomato & veg sauce, and peach sorbet .. I kid you not, she can chop, grind, mince, puree, melt, cook, blend, steam, juice, and did I mention pretty much washes herself?
Fresh Rolls and Garlic & Herb Dip:

Before you rush out to get one I should warn you they are expensive, super mega insanely expensive .. But for all it can, and how quickly it can do it, it's well worth the price to me ..
Good to see you have put the kitchen beyatch straight to work. Good luck
ReplyDeleteMan oh man does that bread and dip look delicious! Wish I lived closer so I could try all of your food! Stella sounds like the perfect name!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is one amazing piece of equipment! The rolls and dip look so yummy!
ReplyDeleteThe dip is absolutely delicious and super simple: 250g cream cheese, 2 cloves garlic, handful of parsley (or mixed fresh herbs), 2 spring onions, and a splash of milk to get the consistency creamy ..
ReplyDeleteThanks Thermomixer, I'll be sure to give her a daily workout!
I wonder if you can make HP soap in that thing?...ahem...sorry - in "stella". I have never heard of these yet apparently they have been in Australia since 2000 (I googled). It is definitely on my wish list now!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you could but it wouldn't be worth it, both for volume limit and what the caustic solution would do to the lid .. I have thought about trying one of my lotions in it though, but to be honest I've got my method down so I'm not rushing to experiment if you kwim?!
ReplyDelete